Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The { B } Family

Thrilled to share photos from this recent session with a family that seriously couldn't be more fun if they tried.  The "B's" are neighbors and friends, and I was totally flattered and excited when they asked me to capture all of them together despite very busy schedules.

We once again got super lucky with a gorgeous November day. And I've said it before, but working with older kids is SUCH a fun change of pace.  The interaction, giggles, funny stories and limited time I spend chasing them in circles is always refreshing ;).  

I have far too many favorites from this session, so here is just a quick sample of a few classic family photos along with those that just straight up make me giggle. ;)

enjoy.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment