Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ava Maria { 9 months }

I am so lucky to welcome back Ava Maria, the stunning daughter of a friend from my new mom's group.  Last time Ava was joined by her big brother Eli for a quick mini session, this time around we had all morning to focus on just Ava who recently turned 9 months.

I honestly could take photos of this little beauty all day long.  She has the most incredible complexion paired with stunning big dark chocolate eyes.  Ava was perfectly content to pose away, playing with props and giggling at all the funny songs her mama and I could come up with.  

Happy 9 months baby girl, I am so glad I get to watch you grow!

enjoy.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment