Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Adam Spencer + William James + Thomas Edward { brothers }

Happy Holidays all!

Considering Christmas is less than one week away (YIKES), it's about time I get my final few sessions of 2012 posted!  I had always planned on getting all my late November / early December full edits out to clients prior to taking the time to post on my blog.  So while these may not be standard "sneak peaks" I couldn't help but share a few favorites from the past few weeks.

First up, meet Adam, William + Thomas - three adorable brothers that traveled all the way from North Carolina for their photo session.  This family and I share good mutual friends, and I was thrilled when they asked me to photograph them during a recent visit to the area.  And despite a very chilly November morning, these little guys made what could have been a challenging session full of giggles and awesome smiles.  

I just adore the "brotherly love" moments captured - and I kinda can't get enough of little Thomas showing his big brothers who's boss (in case you can't tell from the photo below, he was not about to hand over that cozy blanket)! 

enjoy.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment