Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sisters { Miette - Dylan - Sylvia }

So thrilled that I get to welcome these three little beauties to my blog - you may recognize the youngest (Sylvia) from a previous session last year.  This time around her big sisters Dylan + Miette joined in, making for a perfectly memorable outdoor session. The thing is, I'm pretty obsessed with the bond of sisterhood. I'm lucky enough to have one, so watching these three interact took me right back to growing up with my sister. 

It doesn't take long to figure out the distinct personalities among them - Miette is totally the mama of the group, quick to console and love.  Dylan is the ham, LOVES the camera and doesn't seem to have a shy bone in her body.  And Miss Sylvia, don't even think about treating her like the baby!  She's strong and independent, but looks up to her sisters with such a sparkle in her eye.

These are some of my favorite sessions - unstaged, no set plans - just an open field, beautiful fall light and gorgeous little subjects.

enjoy.
  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment: