Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Avalyn Jaymes { newborn }

Meet beautiful baby Avalyn - the sweetest little newborn that recently came to visit me for her first official photoshoot.  Ava's parents were referred by a previous client and were so wonderful to work with - and like every new parent, totally in awe of their little girl. 

Miss Ava couldn't be a prettier baby - so dainty and girly with the loveliest lashes you've ever seen.  Ava is also a total snuggler, and would have been far more content if I took all of her photos while snoozing away in my arms (believe me, I savored all that baby lovin'). 

In the end, we tricked her into that cozy feeling with a few tight swaddles and faux fur lined baskets.  I love that this little girl already knows exactly  what she likes ;).

enjoy.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment