Saturday, October 27, 2012

Paige Elaine { 1 year }

I am so excited to welcome back little Miss Paige Elaine - she was among the first few newborns I photographed after starting my business almost 18 months ago.  Paige turned one back in September and I'm so glad we were able to sneak her in for a few photos along with a mini family session.  Her parents are just smitten with their girl, and so great to work with (her mama just happens to be my hairstylist too)!

It won't take long to realize what an awesome little girl Paige is from the photos below.  This one is NOT short on personality.  I seriously giggled the majority of her session. A few favorite moments:  

Paige's AMAZING stink eye (we caught a few examples below)...her silly / goofy side, she clearly loves to make others laugh...that perfect wobbly one-year old strut...and of course her loving side, I got some seriously good cuddles when she would wear out from photos. LOVE.

enjoy.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment