Friday, October 19, 2012

Luca Anthony { 3 years } + Jacob Andrew { 1 year }

Meet Luca + Jacob, two awesome little guys that recently came to visit me for individual as well as sibling photos.  I've said it before, but I just love when I get to work with little boys - especially brothers.  That bond is so fun to capture on film - the older one leading the way, while the younger studies every little thing they do.

Luca and Jacob were an absolute joy to work with. We had a perfect fall evening with that perfect golden light that just makes every image so soft and lovely.  

A few of my favorite moments from this sessions: Luca's fascination with my camera (made for some awesome intense gazes with his amazing brown eyes)...Jacob's giggle when chasing his brother...their little camo cargo shorts (SO CUTE)...and the tickle-fest with all the fall leaves and foliage.

enjoy.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 20121004-DSC_9207 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment